Fixed price, fixed term video service

Most effortless way to get professional videos made for your business

Create your STORI now

The easiest way to create world class videos

Type in your website

Thank you!

We will contact you shortly.

Can't send form.

Please try again later.

Video can help you

Grow your business
Make your brand more human
Get new customers
Hire faster
Raise funding


How it works

Creating a video has never been so easy

  • 1

    Enter your website

    We'll analyse your company leaving no stones unturned

  • 2

    Pick video type and package

    Pick a package for your budget

  • 3

    Talk with an expert

    Our expert will propose a fully personalized video concept

  • 4

    Script. Shoot. Edit. Deliver

    Based on the agreed plan, we execute to perfection

Our approach

We do all the heavy lifting so that it's a breeze for youEverything is included, from scriptwriting to final production

Heading photo

Preparation

Arguably the most important step of the production. We pay utmost attention to your business, the industry in which you operate, and what your audience cares about. After a thorough study, we propose an ideal concept made just for you.

    Audience analysis & industry analysis
    Creative brief
    Script and storyboard
Heading photo

Quality 

The production experience can be stressful, we know that. That's why we make sure to support you and your team to prepare and deliver your Stori in the most impactful manner.  

    All needed equipment (camera, mics, lights)
    Experienced crew
    Guidance on spot
Heading photo

We create awesome things

We don't just Wetransfer you the file and call it a day. We optimize it for Instagram, Linked In, and Facebook to broaden your reach. If hosted with us, we provide analytics on the video performance. We also store the raw footage for repurposing and creating new content types

    Multi platform adoption
    Social media distribution support 
    Analytics

Advantages

Who said company videos need to be boring?We'll make content that your audience will want to watch

Data-driven approach

We study the latest video trends to make the most out of your video

End-to-end guidance

We guide you from scripting to distribution so you don't have to guess.

Affordable

Who said quality has to be expensive? We produce world-class videos without charging ridiculous prices

Why bother making videos?

It’s the fastest and most entertaining way to provide the audience information about the brand

52%

Marketers say video is the type of content with the best return on investment


49%

Faster revenue growth for businesses that use video than non-video users


157%

Increase in organic traffic from search engines thanks to video content


91%

Marketers feel video is more important for brands in light of the coronavirus pandemic


Press reviews

Soon to be true 😉

Illustration
Illustration
Illustration
Illustration
Illustration
Illustration

FAQ

Look through the answers to the most popular questions of our customers. Didn’t find what you need? Just send us a request and we will get in touch with you shortly.

How can I make the order?

Type in your website and follow the instructions. We will get in touch with you shortly after to clarify all the details.

What if I don’t know what plan I need?

Do not worry. You can change your package after the conversation with the producer. 

What payment options do you provide for clients?

You pay 20% after the call with the producer and the remaining 80% once the production is completed. If you decide to stop working with us before the video production starts, the initial 20% will be returned in full. 

Do you have a money back guarantee?

Yes, until a certain point. Depending on your package, you will get a number of feedback rounds. If we fail to meet the goals established during the pre-production phase, you will get your money back. 

What happens if I am not happy with the quality

Do not worry. We want to make sure that you are satisfied with the final product. 

Can I get a video consultation with your specialist?

Of course, our expert will get in touch with you at your convenient time. This is a free service.